FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HONOLULU FASHION WEEK PRESENTED BY HAWAIIAN AIRLINES RETURNS NOV. 10-13, 2016
HONOLULU – The third annual HONOLULU Fashion Week presented by Hawaiian Airlines will be held Nov. 10-13, 2016 at the Hawai‘i Convention Center. The four-day event will highlight international and local design talent with collaborative and individual runway shows, VIP events, pop-up boutiques, exclusive merchandise, and other fashionable happenings including:
- Runway shows from local, national and international designers
- Top models appearing from New York and Japan
- Interactive sponsor activation areas, including beauty bars, automotive displays, cocktail bars, and more
- An extensive collection of pop-up boutiques from emerging Hawai‘i-based designers
- A Pitch Panel event with local designers pitching investors and business executives for a chance at a consulting and investment package to bring their entrepreneurial dreams to fruition
- Media from publications in North America, Japan, Korea, China and Australia
- An official nonprofit organization, Reach the Runway, that will offer mentorships for middle-school age students aspiring to have a career in the fashion industry
In 2015, HONOLULU Fashion Week attracted more than 8,000 attendees in four days. The event earned $1.5 million in media coverage and reached a combined total of over 76 million people in Hawai‘i, the U.S. Mainland and Asia. Media outlets including Cam Cam (Japan), Vogue, W, Refinery29, Men’s Health, Marie Claire and more, traveled to Hawai‘i to experience and write about HONOLULU Fashion Week.
WHAT: HONOLULU Fashion Week presented by Hawaiian Airlines
WHEN: Nov. 10-13, 2016
WHERE: Hawai‘i Convention Center, 1801 Kalākaua Avenue Honolulu, HI 96815
For additional details on scheduled events, please visit www.honolulufashionweek.com.
For a recap from 2015’s HONOLULU Fashion Week, please visit www.honolulufashionweek.com/gallery.
About HONOLULU Fashion Week
HONOLULU Fashion Week presented by Hawaiian Airlines highlights Hawai‘i’s emerging, established and legacy fashion designers, as well as other nationally and internationally renowned designers, gathering at the Hawai‘i Convention Center. HONOLULU Magazine sees HONOLULU Fashion Week as a way of bringing fashion coverage to life while celebrating the energy and growing momentum in Hawai‘i’s fashion industry. For more information on HONOLULU Fashion Week, visit www.honolulufashionweek.com.